a week before christmas my daughter, her boyfriend and myself went in because i had seen the add about the cookie being 9.99.It was time to renew our contract and so I started to talk to one girl, because most every other person in our st.

Joseph michigan office are really rude and not helpful. So I asked her if I could get the 9.99 cookie if I re did my contract and she said yes, so my daughter who is on my plan wanted the pink one. She said she could get it and they didnt have one and wouldnt contact the Benton Harbor store who had six. So she said dont worry we will get one in and call you when its in.

I also added my grandson to my plan and bought a 19.99 phone for him. As soon as I signed the contract they started re-nigging on there deal to give me the cookie. Another sales rep interupted my conversation at that point with the sales person I was working with and interjected that I couldnt get the phone for that... why after I signed the contract did this whole situation change.

We never got the phone and the people were very rude!!

I would think that any supervisor etc would want to know that there whole staff is really dishonest and rude.They have been less than honest and very rude and now I have a contract that I hope can be changed when ATT takes over or will be have more of the same here.

Review about: Att Phone Service.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

you should call or write the main co.and ask to cancel your plan being you didn't get what you were promesed.

mabe thay will make it right to keep you.some employees dont know how to treat people.thay forget where there income comes from.if that dosn't work there are other co.'s that would be glad to take over that contract.