Three technicians and trucks blocking sidewalk on wars street in Martinez for high level laughs.man whole cover was off in street and they were forcing walkers to cross it with heavy traffic on street.

This is a busy part of Martinez and to block the sidewalk is looking for trouble. needless to say public defenders office and district attorney office are nearby. but most important is the Senior center is across the street. They were laughing, joking and not paying attention to the open man whole cover they exposed to the public.

My bill money can go elsewhere.wow

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #753104

How dare these technicians laugh at work!

ATT - Complaint ATT "Called number was all set up for new customer internet and tv. Told I qualify for $200 sams card. I'm a single mom and it was a big deal. Was..." Read more I AM BEING DOUBLE BILLED AND ATT WILL NOT CORRECT THE PROBLEM ATT "For the last 10 months I have been doubled billed by ATT for cable services, U verse as well as Direct TV. I have spent hours upon hours on the..." Read more ATT - At&t is ripping me off ATT "on June 16th my wife got a text message ( see attachment) that stated that if we upgraded her phone to the new S7 that we would receive a gift..." Read more Att - Mobile Phone Service Review ATT "I pay $91-$95 per month for phone and internet service with no wireless hotspot. I am on vacation and paid $60 for an international package. I have 6 days to..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more