On 2/19/2018 I went to the AT&T Store located at 1319 Boston Post Road Milford, CT at 7pm because my phone died and I was looking for a solution to the problem. The 2 store employees that were there tried to sell me a new phone when I have insurance and 17 months left on my current contract.

Once they realized they couldn't sell me anything they told me to go to the Apple Store to resolve my problem. (their is no Apple Store in Milford CT) and when I protested that AT&T should help me they asked me to leave the store which I did however I still had no working phone. I will not renew my contract with AT&T once it expires in 17 months because no one should be treated that poorly especially in a service related industry and those 2 employees should be fired for how they treated me. Their were no other customers in the store at the time and they could have easily assisted me with my problem.

I called AT&T Customer Care from a friends phone and they were extremely helpful in assisting me in ordering a replacement phone.

Something those 2 employees at the Brick & Mortar store should have helped me with. Glenn

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 19.

Comments