AT&T Internet and phone service working sporadically.I lost reliable service since the middle of December 2016.

After 5 different technicians were sent to my house they all had the same conclusion i.e., wires on the outside of the house needed to be changed. All techs said they would put in a work order that never materialized. Got a hold of a support supervisor who promised he would resolve my problems. The supervisor would do a follow up, he said, to ensure service would be restored.

He called me twice and then stopped calling. My problem is nowhere near of being resolved. Customer service are like robots, they just want to get rid of me or send me another technician. Result I have no reliable internet or phone service for about a month now.

Only thing I can do is switch to another provider.AT&T is not interested in keeping me as a customer after 45 years.

Review about: Att Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Att - AT&T - U-Verse is as incompetent as it gets Att "a telephone pole on our block burned, the whole block has been out of service. Each time I call the 800 number, I'm outsourced to some random country where..." Read more Att - Ripped Off by AT&T Att "I am a long time AT&T customer but I have had a horrible experience. In late October I was told by an AT&T representative that if I switched my cell..." Read more I AM BEING DOUBLE BILLED AND ATT WILL NOT CORRECT THE PROBLEM Att "For the last 10 months I have been doubled billed by ATT for cable services, U verse as well as Direct TV. I have spent hours upon hours on the..." Read more Att - At&t is ripping me off Att "on June 16th my wife got a text message ( see attachment) that stated that if we upgraded her phone to the new S7 that we would receive a gift..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more