AT&T Internet and phone service working sporadically.I lost reliable service since the middle of December 2016.
After 5 different technicians were sent to my house they all had the same conclusion i.e., wires on the outside of the house needed to be changed. All techs said they would put in a work order that never materialized. Got a hold of a support supervisor who promised he would resolve my problems. The supervisor would do a follow up, he said, to ensure service would be restored.
He called me twice and then stopped calling. My problem is nowhere near of being resolved. Customer service are like robots, they just want to get rid of me or send me another technician. Result I have no reliable internet or phone service for about a month now.
Only thing I can do is switch to another provider.AT&T is not interested in keeping me as a customer after 45 years.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "I have spent over 2 hours trying to contact AT&T customer service today over an order I placed this morning. I made the mistake of wasting about 30 minutes..."
- "Yesterday I called ATT to inform them that they left open a wiring box on the street in front of my house. It's one of those iron boxes on the..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."