Att - Total disrespect for a long time customer

57 of 4454 Att reviews

AT&T Internet and phone service working sporadically.I lost reliable service since the middle of December 2016.

After 5 different technicians were sent to my house they all had the same conclusion i.e., wires on the outside of the house needed to be changed. All techs said they would put in a work order that never materialized. Got a hold of a support supervisor who promised he would resolve my problems. The supervisor would do a follow up, he said, to ensure service would be restored.

He called me twice and then stopped calling. My problem is nowhere near of being resolved. Customer service are like robots, they just want to get rid of me or send me another technician. Result I have no reliable internet or phone service for about a month now.

Only thing I can do is switch to another provider.AT&T is not interested in keeping me as a customer after 45 years.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Att? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
57 of 4454 Att reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Att. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Att.
Filing a new complaint about
×