Verified Reviewer

I upgraded my iPhone XS Max for IPhone 11 Pro Max. I received my phone in August 22/23.

Set it up and read instructions on my trade in. Mailed my iPhone XS Max with the return label on the box at USPS Blanchard, LA location on August 24. It was transferred from the USPS Blanchard location to USPS Shreveport Distribution center where the tracking number states has been tendered to the return agents. So now I am paying for a phone I do not have plus a fee on my bill of $153.

I have called 3 times and talked to customer service. I have been transferred to multiple departments with no luck. I have a picture of my receipt from the post office. I have a picture of the tracking number with the label AT&T provided.

I asked the customer representatives if they could file a lost claim with USPS since it was AT&T label. I got transferred to the mailing department and put on hold then eventually disconnected. I am completely dissatisfied at this point. I dont think it is right for me to pay additional fees because I followed the instructions AT&T provided but I am being penalized for USPS delivery issue.

I have been a loyal custom for since 2006 and never had any issues until now. Please help me resolve this issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments