Miami, Florida

My dealings with er solutions were unprofessional and lacked in every category.They could not solve the dispute between me and the company who handed me over to them.

Er solutions sent me back to the original company who were the ones who settled the debt in question, and payment that was agreed upon was settled in full. Er solutions then sent a statement for me to pay monies to them as if they collected the debt.

Er solutions was not courteous and was threatening.I have called the company of which I was indebted to and spoken about my treatment from er solutions and commented that I hope they do not renew a contract with Er solutions to try and collect debts in the future.

Review about: Att Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Att Customer Care Review from Granite City, Illinois Att "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..." Read more Att - Ripped Off by AT&T Att "I am a long time AT&T customer but I have had a horrible experience. In late October I was told by an AT&T representative that if I switched my cell..." Read more Att - AT&T UNSAFE EQUIPMENT SALES FRAUD Att "Have been trying to get AT&T to remove broken pole from en-front of house my for months Power company has removed thee lines Comcast has removed there lines. The only..." Read more Att - Review in Telecommunications category  from Rancho Cucamonga, California Att "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more