In order for a merger to be approved, AT&T Internet had to offer a 12 month DSL internet contract for $10/mo (only for NEW customers).My most recent bill had the rate jacked-up 50% (to $15).

Ok, most of you are paying a lot more for internet, but I'm exceptionally cheap, and it pissed me off that they quietly tried to slide-in a huge % increase.I'm going to call and complain, and continue on to the Public Service Commission (PSC) if they don't fix it, but I thought I'd fire this off before my temper subsides :)

Review about: Att Internet Service.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

Att Customer Care Review from Granite City, Illinois ATT "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..." Read more I AM BEING DOUBLE BILLED AND ATT WILL NOT CORRECT THE PROBLEM ATT "For the last 10 months I have been doubled billed by ATT for cable services, U verse as well as Direct TV. I have spent hours upon hours on the..." Read more ATT - At+t installed cable across my driveway-DEADLY ATT "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..." Read more ATT - AT&T - U-Verse is as incompetent as it gets ATT "a telephone pole on our block burned, the whole block has been out of service. Each time I call the 800 number, I'm outsourced to some random country where..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more