AT&T Universal Card aka Citi Bank increased my interest rate by 300% to 29.99%.I was told that the ONLY reason is the "bad economy" and "credit is hard to get".

I paid on time each month and also paid over the min. due each month! I closed the account and told them "when it comes to making my house payment or my truck payment...you lose". I REFUSE to pay them for something that I did not contribute to and when they are already getting tax payer money to help the economy.

Is this policy actually going to help any of us!Yell NO and join in the boycott of Citi Bank!

Review about: Att Account.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Att - Stated monthly charge vs assumed charges Att "3/3/17 purchased internet service. Stated monthly charges didn't match my bill. No one at cust service acknowledges the discrepancy. They insist on a price that's not stated on the their..." Read more Att - Complaint Att "Called number was all set up for new customer internet and tv. Told I qualify for $200 sams card. I'm a single mom and it was a big deal. Was..." Read more Att - Holly R at AT&T Call Center Buffalo New York ripped me off on a $25 dollar credit. Att "AT&T Screwed up my bill pay account by not saving my information when I changed banks costing me a service fee on my credit card. After about 15 phone calls..." Read more Att - At+t installed cable across my driveway-DEADLY Att "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more