Houston, Texas

I have had service with AT&T since 2011 in 2013 I added the U-Verse account. Short time after adding the U-Verse account I moved to a location that was not wired for U-Verse and had to cancel my account.

I immediately tried to get a shipping label to mail the equipment back, however, I never received it. After 2 years of off and on trying to mail back this equipment I tried to add a second line to my wireless account and was told I couldn't due to an outstanding balance with U-Verse for equipment that was not returned. I immediately got on the phone with the U-Verse department and spoke with Brittany who told me that all I needed was my account number to return the equipment at a UPS store. She also stated that if I called back with the tracking number they would bypass the balance and setup my second line.

I immediately went to the UPS store and returned the equipment. I called back to give them the tracking number and try to get this taken care of after being on the phone for 56 minutes I was told that I would receive a call back before 8 pm. I never received a call back. Today I checked the tracking number and noticed that the equipment had been received by AT&T and called them back.

I was hung up on the first two times then once I got a hold of someone I was told that it would take 30-60 days to credit the account in order for me to add the line. Then 5 minutes later in the call I was told that the equipment was not returned within 120 days, so they will not be crediting my account. I asked to speak to a manager and instead she just sent me to another department. I was totally misinformed from the beginning and wasted a lot of my time that I should of been working.

You would think that since I have been a customer since 2011 they would try and work with me, however, that has not been the case.

Preferred solution: My account credited for the equipment that I returned and to setup my second line. .

ATT Cons: Poor customer service, Deceptive policies, Charges.

Comments

Here's the address for returns... ATT UVERSE RETURNS CTDI -AT&T UVERSE 5555 DYLAN DRIVE SOUTH BEND IN 46628

ATT Reviews