U-verse amount due out of nowhere on my AT&T cell bill. I never had any U-verse service.

Can not do any thing with account until paid. Did not even know what U-verse was until this was on my bill. U-verse say's they have no bill with my info. BOTH COMPANY'S SAY THEY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING !

But they want me to pay an amount due generated by them or account was hacked. But the burden of proof either way is on AT&T. Have spent way to much time on the phone trying to get it resolved. Account is in good standing but is held in limbo because of their problem.

Was in phone store discussing problem and agent tried to make me lower my voice in an attempt to not have other's in store hear what the problem was. A gentleman next to me was very " interested in the issue ". Come to find out another worker from AT&T had the same thing happen to him and has not been able to resolve and this poor guy work's for the company. WHAT A SCAM.....

What ???? pay the bill to get rid of AT&T ...

I suppose. Too many people having to many problems !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments