7702-F Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22306, USA

Got my new bill today and as usual they are charging me for things not my fauklt or stuff that I dont have, $280.00

when i originaly bought the phone I told her less than 100 mnth, last month i paid 417.00, I am only usng 1 phone and ipad.

1/back 6 months ago I went into the att store to pay my daughters bill, i put in her zip code, by the time i did it, i was not aware she had just paid the night before, so it I guess the machine may been confused,but any way I proceeded to deposit 150 in the kiousk in the store. I went home called my daughter, well when the billed arrived , the balance was same as I saw it on machine but there was not credit for the 150.00 cash I put in the machine.

I lost my reciept,not realizing that this would happen.Ittook forever for the 800 number to research it, in the mean time after they said inever paid it, I went in the store to see if theyThe 3 time I finally got in touch w the mananger, he said he would check it , aafter waiting over hour, he finally came out front said that there werent any deposits for 150.00 that day, so I told him it had to be the next day I knew it was between the time of 1020am and 12pm, I was in the store because I knew what day it was , he informed the following day the kiousk wasnt in service that day and even if the video showed me putting the money in ,he was not going to give us a credit because, I mightnot of realy deposited it, well at that point I gave up, and this is just one more of the times they have stolen my money.I know that machine was working that day because I put the money in so he is lying, and that is realy mean , who is gonna go to store 3 times and lie over well 150 payment and tell you please watch the video. I mean whowoudldothat it was my fault I lost the reciept,dont ever trust them w cash shame on you ATT!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Give me a credit on my phone bill and I would like a apology that I am liar, who would do that!!!.

ATT Cons: Not getting what i paid for, Switch and bait and their continued lies and deceptions, Crooks, Deceptive policies, I did not like.

• Stole From Customer