Hi

I have the same issue with Vesta At&T. I had been a visiting scholar in Boston for 5 months and AT&T offered me to buy a prepaid plan. I cancelled my plan on 14th of July 2018, and returned to Hungary. When I checked my bank account I realised that even thought I cancelled my AT&T plan in July there is a 31 USD payment Vesta AT&T in August and and also in September. I have tried to reclaim the payment but I could not reach the VESTA AT&T because I do not have the phone number anymore. It is a very unfair practice. I dont know what should I do.

Could you help me how could I reach the company and how could I stop the autopay.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

FragrantBeaver725
#1581971

I lost nearly $700.00. They waste your time and ask more and more codes though I have them all They delayed my request to disconnect direct tv and phone.

It rolled over to the amount after contact ended and for last 3 months I am charged nearly $250.00 a month, double.

I have not had service for a month and 1/2 so why the bills even for that? Said they would send a return package for ups and never did.