Verified Reviewer

2.8

I spoke to an AT&;;;T representative regarding upgrading to International Calls as I am going to Australia 11/04 for 5 months working. I explained I need to ring from Australia back to Kansas City .

I bought the plan now I find out that I can not call from Australia as the country is not a country you service. I bought my phone at top price 07/23 from AT&T Legends on a prepaid plan. I have been told by 2 different people at different times I only need to be on the plan for 60 days to be able to unlock my phone. This is not what I received today by text from AT &T.

I do not have a contract. AT&Ts representative misrepresented AT&Ts product. AT&T are being disingenuous at the least .

I need a phone that will work in Australia without WiFi connection. I request again for AT&T to UNLOCK my phone immediately.

User's recommendation: Double check what an AT&T representative tells you.

Preferred solution: Phone unlocked.

Comments