2317 White Hall Blvd, White Hall, WV 26554

I purchased a brand new Samsung phone from At&T that cost me $800. 1yr down the road, phone defaulted, won't hold charges.

Called AT&T and they couldn't troubleshoot. They transferred me to their ATT Asurion Insurance department, where I was told I have to pay $150 for a replacement considering I have been paying full monthly insurance on the phone to ATT since purchase. I was unhappy with it but i needed a working cell phone. So I paid the $150.

Supposed phone arrives in the mail. hours to complete transfers and accustom myself with it. Then 2months lately, observed alot of freezing with the replacement phone and observed it was not holding charges. I detested having to call this rude, obnoxious ATT service again to repeat the process, so I endured until the phone finally gave out today, won't charge, missed work calls.

Finally, I had to face my fear and call ATT again. spoke with their ATT Asurion Cust care solution team by the name Shay(If that were true at all), Shay was totally rude, extremely unprofessional and informed me that ATT does not carry my initial Cell model and that they will be replacing it with another $150 cost of a second replacement. I asked her why she thought that was fair to anyone?. What exactly is ATT charging me monthly insurance for if they will be replacing a defected phone at a cost with another defected phone.

she laughs and said " well there is nothing i can do for you, that is your only option" I will never buy a phone from Att ever again and I will ensure I keep my friends and family away from such robbery. They are dishonest, monthly insurance holds no value to ATT and yet they happily receive it monthly. Basically I am with a non working cell and ATT could care less. What happened to fair tradings and customer service?.

I am appalled and It's time to relinquish myself, family and loved ones from ATT. they do not value their loyal clients.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Cell Phone Insurance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments