3103 Evans St, Greenville, NC 27858, USA

1. First was told I would get a $100 reward card for bundling.

Received $50. 2. All was good for about 2 months, then on Thanksgiving weekend our Internet started dropping constantly. Would be down for an hour up for 5 minutes, down for 5 minutes, up for 2 minutes, down for....

well you get the idea. We had technicians out here 9 times in a 12 day period trying to find the problem, to no avail. Finally, ATT decided to switch us to Uverse. That works but is SUPER slow!

3. Got a bill for $318 which included a termination fee, and extras that we did not order. NOTE - We did not terminate nor did we change any service. ATT moved us and added crap on.

4. Literally spent 3 hours on the phone and after being transferred to multiple people found someone who supposedly helped me and credited the termination fee, additional services, etc. 5. Next month I get a late notice because I did not pay the termination fee.

After another 2 hours on the phone I am given yet another number to call because nobody can help me. So, I did call another number, two other numbers actually. One to my bank to cancel the most recent payment and one to Comcast and signed up for TV, Inet & Phone with them. Goodbye ATT & DirecTV.

I will give kudos and credit to the technicians that visited our home 9 different times.

They were all courteous, and tried really hard to locate and fix our issue. In addition, everybody I spoke with on the phone was courteous, but they waste time asking dozens of questions and a half hour later say "oh, I have to transfer you or you have to call this number, because I can't help you." Then the next person does the same thing and generally after 90 minutes to 2 hours, you might actually get somebody that can do something!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Internet Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Find another provider.

ATT Cons: Billing, Long wait times, Slow internet, Transferred many times before someone can actually do something, Tell you taken care of but have done nothing.

• Incorrect Billing