Los Angeles, California

I have been a so called customer for a few years and decided to upgrade my 2 IPhone 4's 32G's to a IPhone 5 32G's.So I go in the store and ask the rep how much to upgrade.

He tells me 300.00 each with a new contract. So I said that that's the same deal ANYBODY gets that walks into the store and he says yes. So I ask where's my perk for being a "valued customer" and how can you call that a UPGRADE. So he informs me that that's the deal for anybody.

So I ask myself hmmmm they talk about this great UPGRADE but WHY.

Well I walked across the street to Sprint and got both phones and activated for 375.00 So I believe AT&T don't have a clue what "valued customer" is all about....Xmetalrocker

Review about: Iphone Upgrade.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $225
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

PeterATT

Well don't YOU feel entitled?ATT gives the same upgrade pricing to everyone who's eligible for an upgrade to make it fair for everyone who is a customer with an upgrade available.

If you don't like the discount, you can quit crying and buy the iPhone outright for $750.

Oh, what's that?

You don't want to?Oh well isn't that just a shame.

fixya
to PeterATT #613724

Haha, peter you lost another two loyal costumers. Shame on you!!!

PeterATT
to fixya #613813

I didn't lose a *** thing. :)