1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I order new service from att in july 28 2018. I was offered a bundle package of direct tv ultimate package , internet and moble service for no more then $280.

The technion didnt even show up the day i scheduled the appt. I called over and over wasted hours on the phone to get transferred to all kinds of people who didnt help much. I finally got someone to come out and install the direct tv but only installed 1 receiver when i was suppose to hqve 4 in total. My sims card never showed up so i had to call again and ve on the phone to try to have att fix the issues with my other 3 receivers and wireless sims card.

Well 5 weeks later they finally came out to install the other 3 receivers on sept 7th 2018. I was suppose to get credit and that didnt happen. I never got my rewards card of $150 for the direct tv and internet bundle package. And my bill is over $235.

For just the cabe and internet. Its suppose to be $109. Well i gound out you guys are charging me for HBO when its suppose to be free for 3 months. Fix this issue.

I should of stayed with dish network because not once did i have a problem with them and ive been with them over 5 years. And yes you still owe me a rebate check for switching to direct tv and that never happend.

I had to get a whole other account for my wireless att service since att cant do anything right. Now my wireless bill is $583

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Directv And Att Wireless Bundle.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 06.

Comments