Supposedly I opened a uverse acct at an address other than my own, but they would not give me the apt. no.

or the person's name living there, I have never had a Uverse acct. Have had Xfinity/Comcast for years. Have had ATT for wireless, no credit check was done per Experian info for ATT, SSN not on dark web, where did they get social? From my wireless acct.

They admitted today checking my credit from my wireless although they had given this person a separate acct. number and gave me no notice of the new acct. Three times I have asked for their fraud packet and did not get it. But got a letter saying their investigation concluded that I was responsible for it although there is not a shred of evidence to show that.

I have a police report and have frozen my credit. Their staff has been rude and not at all helpful, there is no chance to get a supervisor or to anyone higher, I plan to write the attorney general about their fraud that they themselves create.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Reason of review: FRAUD.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ATT Cons: Fraud and poor customer service.

• Fraud Activities