Belleville, Illinois

I signed up for att uverse under a promo stating the bill for cable and internet would be $90, that was 5 months ago. I have never gotten a bill for under $158.

But this is no problem considering that all I have to do is call them up and complain for about TWO hours each month. Each month they adjust the bill to the correct amount and assure me that this wont happen again, now im trying to cancel and they are denying that their is even an account in my name. funny since i get the bill every month.

Trying to resolve the problem is made more difficult because customer service will simply transfer you to a new person at any given time without any notification to the nature of your call. Nothing quite like going in circles for a few hours to avoid being ripped off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Internet Service.

Comments

BELIEVE ME TELEPHONING ATTCUSTOMERCARE IS NOT GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING. BUT MORE TIME YOU WILL SPEND FOR NOTHING.ATTCUSTOMERCARE SUCK'S ABOUT AS BAD AS AT&T CUSTOMER SERVICE.DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.UNLESS YOU WHAT TO STROKE OUT SOME MORE.

I am one of the many UNHAPPY customers of ATT. I am writing to let you know that Your company lies and mislead costumers every day. You offer attractive prices and bundles that never redeem , Once I signed up for Uverse bundle I was given a price of $90 for 6 months and my first bill came for $346; this month it came for $249.00. When I call they apologize for the inconvenience and promise me this will not happen again, this is B.S.

I demand from you to tell me why you do this? I demand an honest answer and a true statement from ATT Management. This is laying and stealing, Your service is not good and your customer service is very poor. You do well training your employees like robots to keep reading the same lines without common sense. I am tired of calling and complaining I already have a case number G27366168. I need a solution to my problem, I am not able to pay that excessive amount of money and stay calm , when I have been robbed by ATT. I am unemployed so you can understand my despair.

I have been a loyal customer of Bellsouth now ATT ,I have cell phones, home phone, internet and now TV with ATT and I am thinking to cancel the service with ATT and look for some other carrier. You as a customer service or media Manager you know there is nothing as powerful as word of mouth . So from now on I am going to dedicate my time to speak write and boycott against ATT .

I hope I am not writing to another robot that will not do anything to solve this issue with so many customers.

I Want a refund or credit for the excess money I paid last month or I will escalate this further.

Alvaro and Flor Penalver

Acct# 117922020

I am having the same problem. I was quoted a certain amount for my bill and have not had one month that it was what was quoted. I feel that I am being stolen from and I don't know what to do about it!!

If this is something in reference to a business account I can help call me should you choose

The channel selection, movie choices, PPV selections are great IF you can get a picture without pausing, stopping, pixillating, freezing, and crashing.

The repairmen are very nice If you can convince the customer service that you really have a problem. Oh yes, you can count on the original problems to stay fixed for maybe a month.

You then can start all over with the phone calls to people who do not believe you really have a problem, long waits for a repairman to show up. All in all very unsatisfactory.

Natasha
#351942

I apologize that this has been such a difficult experience for you. Please email your contact number to me at ATTTroyW@att.com and I will be glad to look into this and correct your services. Thank you, Troy W~AT&T Social Media Manager

ATT Reviews