Dallas, Texas
5.4K views 7 comments

VESTA AT&T is illegally billing my VISA card.I never bought anything from them.

I contacted VISA and got a refund. These guys are crooks. I did a search for them and found them on pissed consumer and decided to add my comments. Don't bother calling these jerks at VESTA AT&T---call your credit card--that's why I/we use credit cards---so if we get scammed, we get our money back!!!

I'm mad. I'm mad. I'm mad. I'm mad.

I'm mad. I'm furious.

I'm furious.I'm furious.

Review about: Att Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

MAD1
Norcross, Georgia, United States #1318401

VESTA is a BIG SCAM ARTIST...Deal with your local AT&T directly.

They continued charging my account every month after contacting them to CANCEL whatever "go phone" they were selling.

Contact your bank and report a fraud claim.Don't bother dealing with them, they're WHORES.

STOP PAYMENTS on all charges from VESTA or else they will continue submitting monthly charges without your conscent.

Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States #1235009

I got charged for $ 26.90 never had anything to do with VESTA. On the bank balance chart it was listed MERCHANT PAYMENT - 002 VESTA AT T PORTLAND OR.

Kob
Los Angeles, California, United States #858858

They charged me three months continuously..Terrible company..

Be careful..Crazy company.

Nina
Belleville, Illinois, United States #792302

I just got off the Phone with a Vesta customer care, after 2hours on the phone between a customer care and a payment manager, I was told that all payments are non refundable. I guess I have to call my bank to change my card now, Vesta is a criminal and fraudulent company.

ashley

@Vesta e Customer Support

You are a punk *** ***. That's all. *** you guys.

Vesta e Customer Support

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email  ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com or call toll free 888-440-9956.  A representative will be glad to assist you.

Joe mad as ***
to Vesta e Customer Support #1149749

Vesta is a company with terrible customer service.AT&T just cut off my service because of your incompetence and/or fraudulent behavior.

Your representative, Maria, claimed that I was refunded $48 between March 16 and 28, 2016 because I disputed a charge on my credit card whereas the only refund I received was $5, presumably the credit from AT&T for using automatic refill.

You are extorting $48 from me in order to allow me to continue to use automatic refill.You are a very bad company.