We needed to use the Go phone for a one time emergency situation - never agreed to any sort of contract..I then noticed they were hitting my bank account twice a month for various amounts..when I tried to call to take care of this problem, you get hung up on.Very frustrating.

Had my bank put in complaint and tried to stop them from doing it again, but they kept charging. Had to cancel my debit card to prevent them from continuing to charge me.

RIP OFF!!Don't use them, even one time - you'll regret it for sure!!!

Comments

I am canceling 4 AT&T lines.

Lost a customer of 12 years.

I have been charged USD25 for a non-approved refill to my GoPhone account too. I have emailed Vesta, and let's see how they solve the problem.

Tried to call several times..and just get hung up on! Was on the phone while my bank tried to call..and she got hung up on too!! Stopped first set of fraudulent charges..but they were unable to stop you from doing it again.

I say take a look at all the complaints..your company is a rip off in a big way.

Vesta Corporation Respons

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com or call toll free 888-440-9956.  A representative will be glad to assist you.