2.3
Coverage Area

I bought a replacement phone for 15 bucks at walmart.A few months later it broke.

Bought another one, was upgrading service and casually mentioned that at & t has two year contracts but only one year warranties. She said my phone was under warranty and they would give a new one. Received a box, and new phone, and sent back old phone. Not covered.

Here's the kicker! Fine print says I owe $65 bucks for the replacement device. WOW! Know thats a good ***.

Charge a 18 year customer 65 bucks for a refurbished phone and wait two weeks to get it. I had already bought a new one for $12.99 plus tax.

These idiots at ATT stand behind there charge as valid and insist that the phone cost $150.00.Time to cancel and switch to verizon.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with ATT. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ATT.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare ATT to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

1yr warranty are the manufacture's warranty but AT&T handles the warranty because it is much more convenient to allow you to retain your device until you receive the replacement.If you go through the manufacture, you are required to send in your device for repair and you may be without a phone for up to 14 business days.

If you were charged for your replacement, then there may have been liquid or physical damage. If consumers took the same responsibility of reading the terms and conditions for their wireless service as they do for other expenditures, they would not need sites like these.

As consumers we must educate ourselves and stop allowing somebody else to do it for us.I read everything that I am financially responsible for and if I don't understand, I ask questions.