Verified Reviewer

I Anne Okeefe am so annoyed with the greed of AT&T. I had service with you guys years ago.

I was looking to restart service. I first went to at&t in Shrewsbury NJ. I was looking to start service on the Samsung Galaxy new z fold. I had always payed on time and never had a problem in the past.

They informed me I would have to put down $1000.00 on the phone. ARE YOU JOKING! I have a new iPhone 12 pro with NO MONEY DOWN! They then advised if I had a old Samsung to trade you get $1000.00 off.

I waited for awhile because I had to locate my Samsung S8 plus phone. I went to AT&T in Middletown NJ to restart the process. I am now told I have to put $1400.00 down plus my phone is only worth $350? I have never seen such corruption BS in my life.

Someone is getting money in there pocket. I dont want to hear its my credit I have good credit. AT&T should be ashamed of yourself ! You have lost touch with customer service !

it seems it is only about the green with you now!

I will stay with my current company wait my time! Anne Okeefe

User's recommendation: Do not go to them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Cell Phone.

Preferred solution: Wondering why you went from excellent service to this?.

ATT Pros: I liked the bundle cell package and wide coverage.

Location: State Highway 35, Middletown, NJ 07748