I had to switch over to U-vers and they fail to tell you that your acct information will be switched..so I started getting calls for a past due amount that I did not know I had a different acct. It took me 3hrs on the phone to get it figured out and the rep and her sup Ms Williams WAS VERY RUDE and would not help at all.

I would love to drop them but I where I live AT&T is the only service I can get. The new service is SLOWER then it ever has been. Not only did I pay my old acct in full they bill you a month in advance for the new service that I never wanted. so instead of my usually bill of $ 45.00 mnth I had to $100.00 and now with the new acct out my due was changed also.

I also had to change all of my log info and passwords which to this day still does not work. I can not stand AT&T

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Att. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Att to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Att account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments