I had to switch over to U-vers and they fail to tell you that your acct information will be switched..so I started getting calls for a past due amount that I did not know I had a different acct.It took me 3hrs on the phone to get it figured out and the rep and her sup Ms Williams WAS VERY RUDE and would not help at all.

I would love to drop them but I where I live AT&T is the only service I can get. The new service is SLOWER then it ever has been. Not only did I pay my old acct in full they bill you a month in advance for the new service that I never wanted. so instead of my usually bill of $ 45.00 mnth I had to $100.00 and now with the new acct out my due was changed also.

I also had to change all of my log info and passwords which to this day still does not work.I can not stand AT&T

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Att. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Att to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Att account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments