I has U-Verse installed 7 Nov 2014, Internet, TV and phone service package.I've had 3 invoices and all were wrong.

I think it is finally straight after hours of "chatting" with AT&T. I was guaranteed a rate and when they screwed up the bill they gave me all kinds of free stuff for 90 days that I didn't ask for. Once they did that it cancelled my original guaranteed price. I got it fixed back after much pain.

Little know fact, I have their Voice 200 plan & thought it meant 200 minutes of long distance. It means 200 minutes of calling non AT&T U-verse numbers. Anything over 200 minutes, even a call across the street and you are billed per minute.

This sucks.

This person wrote the review about ATT. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ATT to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was charges that werent explained. Author liked the most package. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ATT and att phone plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments