1.8
Coverage Area

For the past 2 years I have used the U-verse app away from home with no problems....until recently.I have placed a number of calls to the technical support team.

The reason being is recently I have not been able to watch ,premium networks, that I pay for. One day I can, then the next day they say I need to pay for those networks. I explain that I do pay for those and then the process begins. I am transferred from 1 to 5 specialists who can never fix or even help understand what the issue is.

The problem has become so frequent that I am calling every other day with no solution. Today I spent 2 hours on the phone with many specialists, just to told at the end, by someone who was whispering into the ear of the support person, that AT&T does not guarantee that I will get the services I pay for on THEIR own app anymore, due to a possible policy change. I asked them if there was a policy change. They did not know.

They were just saying anything to make it like I had done something wrong or was using it incorrectly. I was told again that AT&T does not guarantee their mobile services anymore.

Basically that means that they take your money and literally give you nothing, then claim they are not responsible....In what world is this ok??

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fact that they are thieves. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not getting premium channels on mobile network anymore and was told by technical support that at&t no longer guarantees that i will ever get them back, even so i am paying for them" of att technical support. Att needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned att technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Att.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments