Back on January 7th receiveda text message from AT&T that I used 92% of my data for billing period ending 1/14/14.My bill came up to $200 higher.

When I contacted Att only to be told that the 2 days I was away I used more than $200 if data even though in Haiti Google and Facebook do not work I demanded an adjustment to my bill. I did not know you get charge for data while using roaming he did not have an explanation. 3 months ago I shipped a

Phone to my daughter all if a sudden I am getting charge for AT&T navigation I realize they automatically charge you even though it was not even an app on her phone.

Checking my bill I realize they were charging it anyway and you had to call to cancel.Thieves thieves read your bill carefully and pay attention

Review about: Att Phone Service.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #779469

at&t navigation is an app you have to agree to the charges when it launches.so you should blame your daughter not at&t about that one.

and just because facebook & google didn't work does not mean you weren't using up data of some type.

i'd look into a better plan because $200 is a huge amount of $$$ for data.

*** I had a 10gb plan and went over by 3 gb and cost only another $45.so someone on your line/plan was obviously using the phone/tablet for a lot more than you were let to know about.