Holden, Missouri

First let me say that I had been with AT&T previously Bell So.for over 40 years.

I had 3 cell phs,house ph,internet, added Direct TV!!!!Big Mistake!!! I pay my bills when recd but I recd a $650 bill. I called for mos. talked to 13 people they found no bill.

I awoke on Sat AM with no service at all. I have a heart implant that has to be ckd every day and with no service I could not transmit!

So If I Had AN ATTACK DURING THIS PERIOD I WOULD BE DEAD!!!SO PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR LIFE IS WORTH NOTHING TO AT&T AND THEY ARE STILL BILLING ME FOR SOMETHING THAT I DO NOT OWE!RUN WHEN YOU SEE AN AT&T SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with ATT. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ATT.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare ATT to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments