Holden, Missouri

After 40 yrs with AT&T & BELL they treated me as tho my life was worth nothing to them.I have a heart devise in my chest and while disputing a $680 bill that no one at AT&T could identify they cut my service off on Fri night so when I awoke on Sat had no service & could not transmit my heart devise reading.

I panicked !!I live 20 miles from DR. & Hosp. When I did reach them none of the 13 persons could tell me anything but your bal is 21.03CREDIT!!!This has been going on for 6 mos to NO AVAIL!!!!!! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH AT&T BECAUSE YOU LIFE DOES NOT MAKE A *** WITH THEM!!!!!

p.s.I do have an ATTORNEY ON THIS FOR BODILY INJURY!!!!!RUN NOT WALK FROM AT&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Att. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Att.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Att to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments