Holden, Missouri

After 40 yrs with AT&T & BELL they treated me as tho my life was worth nothing to them.I have a heart devise in my chest and while disputing a $680 bill that no one at AT&T could identify they cut my service off on Fri night so when I awoke on Sat had no service & could not transmit my heart devise reading.

I panicked !!I live 20 miles from DR. & Hosp. When I did reach them none of the 13 persons could tell me anything but your bal is 21.03CREDIT!!!This has been going on for 6 mos to NO AVAIL!!!!!! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH AT&T BECAUSE YOU LIFE DOES NOT MAKE A *** WITH THEM!!!!!

p.s.I do have an ATTORNEY ON THIS FOR BODILY INJURY!!!!!RUN NOT WALK FROM AT&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with ATT. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ATT.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare ATT to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

ATT - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account ATT "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more ATT - Holly R at AT&T Call Center Buffalo New York ripped me off on a $25 dollar credit. ATT "AT&T Screwed up my bill pay account by not saving my information when I changed banks costing me a service fee on my credit card. After about 15 phone calls..." Read more I AM BEING DOUBLE BILLED AND ATT WILL NOT CORRECT THE PROBLEM ATT "For the last 10 months I have been doubled billed by ATT for cable services, U verse as well as Direct TV. I have spent hours upon hours on the..." Read more Att Customer Care Review from Granite City, Illinois ATT "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more