I called to have my area-plus taken off to make bill less.They said this would not affect my international calls.They ended up blocking my international provider IDT America.Two weeks later they call and say I owe them 1600.00 on international phone calls for outstanding bill.Customer service says everything is fine.This same thing happened last summer and I had to write the Better Business Bureau to have AT&T correct their errors.I asked the fraud dept. to look at last years history we had to go through to get them to correct their mistakes.They said their computer was right and we were wrong we have had no service long distance since last week and now we have no dial tone or local.Payment history is perfect.

Review about: Att Phone Service.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

Strong City, Kansas, United States #339581

Hi, I'm with AT&T and I am very sorry you are having issues with this.I will be happy to help you.

If you like, you can e-mail me your account and contact information to ATTRobertG@att.com and I can review this for you.

Please put attention Robert G and this website in the subject line.Thanks Robert G