Verified Reviewer

It has been reported that your corporation is teaching your employees that "White People:" are the problem in your organization. I am a white woman who;s family has been in America since before the Revolutionary War, My grandfathers have fought in every war America has fought right up to Vietnam my husband, Operation Iraqi freedom, my son.

Yet a corporation that has made itself fat at the public expense has the gull to tell its employees' people like myself and family are the problem.

Your attitude is the problem all my people have done is contribute and pay for everything and now the corporations we have made rich call us ":Problems", The only way to deal with a company like yours is to boycott everything they make or are involved in. So consider yourself boycotted by this white old woman.

User's recommendation: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS RACIST CORPORATION.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ATT Cons: Racist organization that bites the hand that feeds them, Racist organization that bites the hands that feeds them.

Location: Duvall, Washington