UNBELIEVABLE!Got a new mini and wanted cell service.

Called and added line. Needed to check credit after having been a customer for 12 years without a late. Did that. Answered all the validating questions.

Then an additional problem of their terms and condition system being down. They said they'd call in 2 hours when the system was up to do have me then go online and accept terms and conditions!!!!. When I called back 5 hours later they said it wouldn't be up till next day.

When I asked for supervisor I was told the credit check wasn't done!!!!Time to get Verizon

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

PeterATT

So you're going to switch providers simply due to a technical issue most likely caused by extensive system updates? Riiiiiight.

Chill out, stuff happens. Everyones systems go down from time to time - change out your tampon.

ATT - AT&T - U-Verse is as incompetent as it gets ATT "a telephone pole on our block burned, the whole block has been out of service. Each time I call the 800 number, I'm outsourced to some random country where..." Read more ATT - Authorized Dealer Misled Us = Fraudulent Charges ATT "AT&T authorized rwp by Springmobile, store no.2567 /CFUS, Tulsa, Oklahoma First let me say we didn't know this was a rep. Not posted outside amd if posted inside, it's not..." Read more ATT - At+t installed cable across my driveway-DEADLY ATT "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..." Read more ATT - Stated monthly charge vs assumed charges ATT "3/3/17 purchased internet service. Stated monthly charges didn't match my bill. No one at cust service acknowledges the discrepancy. They insist on a price that's not stated on the their..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more