PHone and DSL went up picked up my AT&T mobile and called repair for my mother inlaw.No big issue it's 10:00 am they'll submit and dispatch a tech on the 2:00pm cycle (not that I once worked for AT&T).

Ticket created with a call center technican and I told my mother inlaw they'll call you on the mobile to let you know the exact time. Of course time passes and she's worried as her health monitor and medical care system is offline and the monitoring site calls every hour when nobody is at home with her and the system isn't report. Yes it need to be moderized to wireless but that's another challenge. At 5:00pm I call and I'm told the technician is on his way and will be their between 6-7pm.

8pm roles around and of course no tech and the call center basically has no way to engage a resource to get this fixed tonight, maybe not Saturday or Sunday and maybe on Monday. When I retired Randal (Chairman) was all about service and NPS - I suggest my mother inlaw isn't going to help the NPS score.

Of course what to do before you leave home, pack a bag and plan to stay with her incase her monitor alerts.Of course I know the union on works till 8:00 pm and they're less than customer focused making it hard to deliver true customer service.

Review about: Att Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments