My Samsung Galaxy SIII stopped holding a charge.Went to the local AT&T store, and was told it was still under warranty, so the company will replace it.

Drove 40 miles to the AT&T Device Support Center - after calling to check if the same phone was available- got there and was told the same device wasn't in stock< and I'd need to call the Care Tech line. I did that, and was told to file a claim because I have insurance on the phone. Tried that online, received the message "it appears your phone is still under warranty, call Care Tech - again!! Decided to chat with a representative, who took all my information then told me I'd have a $199 non refundable deductible for the replacement phone!!!

You'd think AT&T could give me a break since I've had home phone service with them for over 20 years, U-verse for about 3 years, and mobile service for at least five!!!Obviously, I will take my business elsewhere!

Review about: Att Phone Service.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

Att Customer Care Review from Granite City, Illinois ATT "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..." Read more ATT - At+t installed cable across my driveway-DEADLY ATT "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..." Read more ATT - AT&amp;T UNSAFE EQUIPMENT SALES FRAUD ATT "Have been trying to get AT&T to remove broken pole from en-front of house my for months Power company has removed thee lines Comcast has removed there lines. The only..." Read more ATT - Holly R at AT&amp;T Call Center Buffalo New York ripped me off on a $25 dollar credit. ATT "AT&T Screwed up my bill pay account by not saving my information when I changed banks costing me a service fee on my credit card. After about 15 phone calls..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more