I had contacted AT&T for service in December 2015.The technician showed up at my house and installed my service and I had assumed that everything was fine.

Things started getting fishy when it took 3 days to download a video and a few weeks later my service was somehow cancelled. I then contacted AT&T and was told that my service was cancelled because I did not pay my bill. I told them that I had never received one. I then found out that they had the incorrect address in their system and was sending my statements to the wrong address.

They promised to fix the mistake and get my service back on. I then had to take another day off of work to wait for the technician who never showed up. I had to call customer service once again and was told that they had gone to the incorrect address and I would have to reschedule my appointment. I had to take another day off of work (3rd time) to wait for the technician.

I waited all day and no one showed up. I then contacted customer service and was told that an order was never placed. I asked that they cancel my service. He then transfer me to a voicemail box that disconnects me.

I had to call back and spend over an hour on the phone in order to get my service cancel.I would never ever recommend anyone using AT&T for any type of service until they hire people who are competent.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with ATT. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ATT.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare ATT to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments