I wish I could go lower than 1 star.Their customer service is abhorrent.

First, I went into the store and was told that if I want to purchase a subsidized phone with a 2-yr plan then I would have to do it online - fine. I purchased the phone online and they sent it to the wrong address (my brother and I are on a shared plan). They tack on a charge of $45 for "activation" of the phone, but the phone's SIM was not activated when it arrived. I called in to have them activate it, and they accidentally locked the SIM card, then told me I had to go into a store.

The next day, I went into the store and waited in an hour and a half line (I wish that was hyperbole). Once activated, they told me that they would put a note on my account because of the trouble I went through and that I should call in for them to remove the $45 charge (wow, how nice!).

I called the number that they gave me, explained the situation, had them look at the note on the account, and was told that they do not (and are unable) to do that, nor could they credit the account.I'm not even sure why I'm writing this review, they clearly don't care about customers, and I haven't found a single review site that doesn't show them listed with the lowest rating possible.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $45. The author is overall dissatisfied with Att. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Att.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Att to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments