Marengo, Illinois
1.7

I have been with AT&T for 6 years now and I have been having issues with the billing department and the customer service rep department since last June 2014.Ever since I have switched from DSL for the past 5 years to U-Verse last year June, I have been having billing issues with them every month.

I was promised with the promotional rate for $44.95/month for the MAX 12Mbps speed for 1 year. After the 1 year, I will be billed for $56/month. Apparently that didn't happened as I have been calling them every month since day 1 to have my bill adjusted. I was billed the regular price of $56/month and all the customer service rep did was to adjust my bill to reflect the $44.95 promotional rate when I call in to complain every month.

And every month they keep adding the difference from the $56 (since I short pay them $11.05 every month) to my next bill. The customer service department kept promising that it will never happen on the next month bill and everything will be taken care of and I should only be billed for $44.95. Obviously that didn't happen and it has been 7 months now that I am still calling every month to adjust my bill. Having small children at home and trying to be on the phone at the same time is not easy especially having to be on hold many times and transferred around to different departments with AT&T.

Not only they mis-billed me but they have disrupted my internet connection twice now for not paying them the full amount.

On the last internet interruption they basically told me that if I don't pay the remainder difference that I owed from last month past due bill (which it shouldn't be a charge or past due in the first place) they will not restore my internet line. So, they basically threatening me to pay it or not getting my internet service.

I was literally on the phone with AT&T for almost 3 hours today trying to get my bill sorted out and explaining my biggest concern and how upsetting I was.Basically, the attitude I am getting from AT&T is "if you don't like us, go with a different carrier".

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Att. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Att to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and charges. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Att and att internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments