Recently I called to have a phone line installed with AT & T.I already use them for Uverse and Internet.

You can't understand a word the customer service reps say and they don't understand what you want after you repeat and repeat and get transferred to another person and they can't handle your request and you have to start all over again. I HATE calling them for anything. I would rather go to the dentist and have a root cannel.

I am on the phone as I type waiting for the person to "research" my request. This after being transferred 4 times so far.

Why is dealing with AT & T so PAINFUL??? One needs to have a drink after being on the line with them for over an hour just asking them to activate your account. How hard is that?

I give up!!!Hope someone at the top reads these and can fix their CS!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of att bundle and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Att needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned att bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Att.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments