I have never dealt with a company as BAD as ATT.I dislike their poor customer service, their managers are worse than the representatives.

They make false promises!!!!! They over charge you when they are not supposed to. Oh and try callinng them and they have you talk to an automated service that hangs up on you or puts you on hold for hours!!!!!!! I have never been so disgusted by a company in my life!!!!!!

I have been with them for less than 30 days and I have had the worst customer experience setting up. I was given a broken remote control and they promised me one and not until 3 weeks and 4 phone calls later did I receive.

I cancelled them before my 30 days was up.Never again, Id much rather pay more money and get awesome customer service.

Review about: Att Phone Service.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

Att - Phone Plan Review from Baytown, Texas ATT "To say the least, I am extremely unsatisfied with the service of AT&T. Before going out of the country I was advised to purchase a minimal data plan after telling..." Read more ATT - AT&T Direct TV SPAM ATT "AT&T with its offer of direct TV went farther than just spamming us. I called to AT&T for an international charge on my account and they started to offer me..." Read more Att - Review in Telecommunications category  from Rancho Cucamonga, California ATT "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..." Read more ATT - Ripped Off by AT&T ATT "I am a long time AT&T customer but I have had a horrible experience. In late October I was told by an AT&T representative that if I switched my cell..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more