1.8
Coverage Area

LEFT ATT BECAUSE RATE DOUBLED.WASN'T TOLD ABOUT RETURNED EQUIP.

AND FOUR MONTHS LATER $804.40 WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND WHEN I CALLED IT WAS BECAUSE I HADN'T RETURNED EQUIP. THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME MY MONEY EVEN THOUGH I AM GOING TO RETURN THE EQUIP. I WASN'T EVER TOLD TO RETURN. I AM NEVER SEE THIS MONEY.

THEY ARE CROOKS. I SPOKE TO BOTH MANAGER OF UVERSE SERVICES AND BILLING MANAGER WHO BOTH JUST SAID CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

THEY ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO STEAL MONEY FROM SOMEONE WHO CAN'T AFFORD IT.THIS IS THE WORSE I HAVE EVER BEEN TREATED BY SOMEONE THAT OFFERS CUSTOMER SERVICE ESPECIALLY AFTER BEING WITH THEM FOR YEARS.

G.FRITZ

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of att uverse internet from Att. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $804 and wants Att to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fact that they are thieves. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Att for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments