1.2

I switched from Charter to AT&T for cable and internet as they were offering a promotion.Internet is sllllloooooowwww.

6 MBPS. vs. Charter, which is 60. Within the first month the DVR needed to be replaced.

And every three months thereafter. All in all, I think I demanded three months service free for the hassle of having to call, reset, have service out, etc. Then when my contract ended, their fees DOUBLED! Went from $89.99 a month to $159 a month!

For what??? For 6 MBPS??? Ridiculous! When I called to cancel my account, their automated system told me they couldn't cancel my account until I paid $240.

I only owed $89.99. Why the *** would I pay the additional money for a service I don't have? Really. Avoid the frustration.

Stay clear of this company.

I think they still think they are a monopoly and can do any underhanded thing they want.Stay away!!!

Review about: Att Internet Service.

Reason of review: I should be able to make more than one choice! Poor customer service, bad quality, pricing.

I didn't like: Price gouging, Faulty equipment, Slow internet speed, Service, Billing, Customer service, Equipment.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion