2.0

Where do I begin? I called to cancel a cheap pad on a promotion after the contact had finally ended. A phone employee blatantly lied, stating I could change to a cell, buy an iPhone for $100, ( here is the lie), and my bill would be less than it currently was. It sounded fishy so I recorded the price I would supposedly pay which was to have a $50 credit every month. His supervisor verified the price. Guess what? After numerous calls, hours wasted, etc, ATT did absolutely nothing about this and said that the was never a $50 promotion in place.

This was around June 2018.

2, This is really bad. We had also canceled direct tv. We still had internet and home phone. att purchased direct TV. We got bills for direct TV from ATT, and we would tell them it was canceled. They would say “ we don’t deal with direct TV, you will need to call them.” Well...we had a credit of over $200 so we’re waiting on it as direct tv said to do. Meanwhile we are getting bill calls from ATT. ONE EVENING AFTER I GOT HOME FROM VISITING MY DAD AT HOSPICE ATT HAD DISCONNECTED OUR HOME PHONE!

Back to the other line, we are changing phone companies. The Costco phone guy said att is not allowed to do contracts of time, but when we canceled the above mentioned cellphone, they said they will bill us for early cancellation because we agreed to it. I agreed under false pretenses on there part so don’t think it is valid. They are hideous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Mobile Phone Service.

ATT Cons: Unscrupulous.