Verified Reviewer

I am not exactly computer savvy so I called to have my daughter cell phone temporarily suspended as a punishment. A month later after good behavior I called to have it turned back on.

I called atnt again to have it put back on and was told it was off permanently and I owe $823.00. After hours of being on hold (literally hours) I was told they would turn the phone back on but before I can do that I have to pay a mysterious u-verse bill. I never even heard of u-verse. Ive had the same WiFi and cable tv for years.

When I signed up for atnt no one told me I owed u-verse. So I called them and literally got hung up on multiple times. All in all I was on the phone between atnt and u-verse fraud department for well over 5 hours. Ive been a good paying customer for years and this whole situation is not my fault.

My main number is for my small family run business and Atnt are going to turn the phones off unless I pay u-verse. I would not be in this situation if it wasnt for atnt customer NO SERVICE!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM AT&T they will screw you.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ATT Cons: Customer service and quality of u-verse, Violating our agreement, Poor service people, Information not recorded, Hidden costs.

Comments

#2080836

So in the end, you got punished

ATT Reviews