Verified Reviewer

Customer Service is the Worst!!

We spent over 12 hours dealing with their customer service, as what I thought would be a nice change has ended up being the worst thing I could ever think of!!

On December 18, 2020 we went into Sams Club and decided to switch from Verizon to AT&T, thought we would save money, but instead we have spent $4117.10 now, with $1519.27 not being authorized and not even knowing what it is for. I spent over 5 hours on the phone on December 22, 2020, asking why that was taken out of my account with no response, no one knows or can see it.

I was even transferred from your level 2 customer service agent, who transferred me to a Fraud agent to be ridiculed and sent back to customer service to start over!!

It is now January 14, 2021 and phones have been returned, but it could be months before I see return.

Really!!! This is my money, and it should not be held, especially when I have returned their product unopened.

User's recommendation: Don't give them any money if you may need it in the future.

Comments