2.0
Coverage Area

I've been a loyal customer to the brand for years, 15 years to be exact and I must say after calling At&t customer service a total of 5 times, hung up on, rerouted, and lied to about what they can do I've had it and can't wait to switch to another service with a new provider. I have known for years they didn't have the best service, weren't the cheapest, or weren't the best but I stuck by them like a loyal customer does. After being treated like this by their customer service agents as if I just joined their company, and haven't dished out tons of money through the years to be treated with *** over the phone and to be disrespected is HUGE.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of att phone service from ATT. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $558 and wants ATT to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dealing with att, being falsely charged for service i didnt receive, false promises and dropped service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ATT for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments