2.0

I was cheated out of a day of service not a great problem yet when I called to get courtesy day, I was met with LYING REPRESENTATIVES who claimed to be in the U.S.but were from other countries...instead of solving the problem they actually begged me to listen to them protect at&t and refused to apply the day back,UNBELIEVABLE!

When I proved I was right they all hung up the phone, or tried to appear as though they did not know what I was talking about. AT&T we know you're big,but how did you get there?

Is there no such thing as a customer 'may be right?' This great company ought to be ashamed of it's business practices,taking money out 5days before it is due to get interest on it.COME BACK TO THE UNITED STATES.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of att wireless phone service from ATT. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ATT to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ATT for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments