2.5

I used to have a home phone line through At&t.For some reason, it stopped working.

I called to try and find out why....2 1/2 hours later I was literally in tears of frustration. I was transferred 8 separate times. NONE of the supervisors that were supposed to return my call ever did. AND THEY NEVER EVEN LOCATED MY ACCOUNT.

Even though I had their bill in my hand with all of my account numbers and information on it when I called.

Even though they couldn't find my account they had no problem sending me a bill for my non-existing service the following month. I never received any sort of follow up to the message I wrote on the bill either asking them to cancel my account BECAUSE of their terrible customer service.

I wouldn't wish this company on my worst enemy.

Never again. Happy Verizon customer now.

At&t is a boil on the *** of humanity and every single one of their customer service representatives should be thrown off a cliff somewhere.I hate them.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "at&t was so terrible that i don't want to deal with them ever again. i hope they all catch a plague and die, they really are the absolute worst people on earth" as the author lost $45. The author is overall dissatisfied with ATT. The most disappointing about home phone service from ATT was worst customer service in the world Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ATT.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare ATT to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments