I AM BEYOND UPSET RIGHT NOW.FIRST OFF ALL I DID WAS MOVE AND TRANSFER MY DSL FROM ONE HOME TO THE NEXT.

IN THIS TIME I HAD TO SET UP THE TRANSFERRED SERVICE MYSELF, WHICH I WAS TOLD WAS EASY, JUST PLUG IN ALL YOUR EQUIPMENT AND THERE IT IS....WRONG!!! AFTER DAYS AND HOURS OF CALLS, IT FINALLY WORKS. THE FIRST PERSON DISCONNECTED ME, NEVER CALLED BACK EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY THEY WILL AND TAKE A NUMBER. THE SECOND ONE COULD NOT FIGURE OUT WHY THE INTERNET LIGHT WOULD NOT GO ON, AND WHY IT SAID PENDING.

AFTER 2 HOURS OF TRYING TO PUT IN CODES SHE FINALLY JUST DECIDED TO SEND A TECH....OK FINE!! ITS WORKING.

NOW I GET A BILL....NOT THE SAME PRICE AS THE SERVICE I TRANSFERED OVER!!! WHY?? THEY RAISE THE PRICE FOR A TRANSFERED ACCOUNT, SO LETS CALL.

I DID AT 3PM TODAY AND ITS NOW 535PM, I WAS TRANSFERED TO THE WRONG PERSON TWICE AND DISCONNECTED ONCE. NOW SHE DID CALL BACK BUT BECAUSE SHE WAS TECH DEPARTMENT, SHE COULD NOT HELP ME. SHE TRANSFERS ME TO THE BILLING CENTER AND THIS MAN SAYS THE ONLY WAY HE CAN GET ME A BETTER PRICE IS IF I GET UVERSE??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I TRANSFERED AN ACCOUNT, WHY DOES THE PRICE CHANGE?

AND HONESTLY IF I CANNOT GET THROUGH FOR INTERNET, WHAT MAKES ME WANT UVERSE, SO I CAN GET HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR THAT TOO. SO HE DECIDES TO YELL AT ME AND TELLS ME THERE AINT NOTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU UNLESS YOU ORDER UVERSE. I THEN ASK WHY I HAVE TO DO ANYTHING IF I ALREADY HAD THIS PRICE? HE TELLS ME THAT IS A PROBLEM HE CANT FIX, WHILE TALKING OVER ME IN A RAISED VOICE.

I ASK HIM TO NOT RAISE HIS VOICE AND TALK TO ME AS IF I AM A CUSTOMER, WHICH I HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS NOW, AND BRING HIS VOICE DOWN. WHICH IN TURN HE HANGS UP ON ME. ARE YOU KIDDING ME...AFTER ALL THIS NOW THE PLACE IS CLOSED AND I HAVE TO CALL TOMORROW.

ARENT THESE PHONE CALLS RECORDED, OR IS THAT ONLY FOR THEM TO USE AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, NOT THE "EMPLOYEE"!!!I AM SO UPSET I AM CANCELLING AND WILL PAY ANYTHING TO GET GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM COMCAST, ATT HAS HAD THE LAST OF MY MONEY FOR NOTHING

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments