Rocklin, California
Featured Not resolved

I have spent over 2 hours trying to contact AT&T customer service today over an order I placed this morning. I made the mistake of wasting about 30 minutes with customer service chat support that was a complete joke. Broken English, and being transferred (I didn't know chat support could transfer you to another chat) seems to be the norm. After the customer service representative told me they needed to transfer me for a third time, I ended the chat.

I have called AT&T customer service three times today and spent about an hour and a half on hold. The same story - let me transfer you. The second person I was transferred to didn't even listen to what I had to say - they just said "Thank you for being a valued AT&T customer and have a good evening" and hung up. The last time I called back, I spent 46:36 on hold before anyone bothered to answer. What a joke!

Review about: Att Service Transfer.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Carmen
Aventura, Florida, United States #881666

Worst customer service its right purchase a wirekess device only to have to go back to the store the same day because the service was not working they indicated it was the SIM card go home three weeks later the service is not working properly call customer service I had to go back to the store change the wireless device itself they indicated this time device is not providing me the correct connection. Always different excuse .fast forward 3 months after multiple calls to customer service and I was on the phone with customer service 37 cars 2 new devices and the wireless system still doesn't work G service I was getting dial-up drop internet connection slow internet connection and now they're sending me to collections for 250 bill they refuse to cancel my contract anyway the feast no service provided but I still have to pay

Babs

Have always had excellent service with AT&T. No waiting, English speaking without any accent, and very helpful. Last time I called they helped me review my plan which ended up saving me $52.00/month.