I have been trying to retrieve my online login and password to view my bill for several hours now. At first, I tried the online system four times. Each time it sent a temporary password to my email account, but the att system would not accept it.

After calling their posted home phone customer service number, I was put on hold for over 15 minutes. then transferred three different times. Each time I had to hold over 15 minutes. I am still on hold with the latest transfer (thank goodness for speaker phone, so that I can be doing something else.

I teach a university course in human-comuter interaction and usability. This att online system and their phone customer service is absolutely the worst I have ever encountered---far worse than the "worst cases" that my students read about in class.

Review about: Att Service Transfer.

Comments

You can't even call what they do customer service. We recently purchased a 2nd home.

Being that Bellsouth/AT&T is are only available local phone and internet provider I thought opening a 2nd account and mirroring the service would be simple. This was so not the case. I have experienced disconnected service in addition to not disconnecting service that I did not ask for on top of many hours of wasted time multiple phone calls, over stated bills and being transferred repeatedly to someone else that could supposedly help over a 3 month period. My stuck with service is finally correct.

I have the pleasure of being cold transferred repeatedly for 45 minutes at at a time every time I am forced to phone them only to repeat myself and be thrown back into some ridiculous que to explain my reason for calling all over again. I would pay double to switch to someone else if they ever move to our area it has been such an unpleasant experience.

ATT doesn't want to help you unless they can charge you for the help.

They do suck.

Telephone customer service is terrible,

I got passed around until I was connected to a disconnected phone number!

ATT doesn't want to help you unless they can charge you for the help.

They do suck.

Telephone customer service is terrible,

I got passed around until I was connected to a disconnected phone number!